Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Want a biscuit?
Dinner invite from fish-a-vegetarian friends.
To satisfy my own ends,
Wanted to bring an amuse bouche.
Had a container of Pillsbury Grands.
Cut them in thirds with my own hands.
Stuffed 'em with peanut butter/chutney - some.
Gouda cheese - others.
Baked 'em. Neat little mothers.
- Yakisoba - and haiku to you
- Ginger (the dog, not the spice)
- Pam gives birth to a limerick (and Cabbage and Pas...
- Rouladen - Was ist das?
- Want a biscuit?
- Liar, liar, Lance on Fire (and turkey in Turkey)
- Cornish hen sous vide
- There's no "V" in lasagna (oh, yeah?)
- Going with the grain
- Today I crabbed and fussed
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2012 (78)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (213)
- ► 2009 (55)