Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The FEDUPs Feast

Foodies Eating Diverse and Unusal Platings; that's us, the FEDUPs. I produced a five-course lunch for them today. If I do say so myself, and I do, it was a considerable success.

I was far to busy to take pix, and far too tired to post recipes. Here's the menu. That will have to do it.


FEDUPs
May 19, 2010, 11:30 am
Chez Russell/Crout


Menu


Cream of mushroom soup
Shiitake mushrooms and button mushrooms

Spring rolls
homemade gravlax and sauerkraut, rice noodles, dill sauce


Moroccan-spiced orange and olive salad
supremes of California navel oranges, castelvetrano olives, arugula


Shrimp mac and cheese
gruyere and mascarpone cheeses, poached shrimp and baby seashell pasta


Cheesecake
with a Zweiback crust and blueberry sauce

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUM! I wish there was such a thing as telecommEATING!! lol Everything sounds great!

Blog Archive

Tuesday Tag-Along

Tuesday Tag-Along

Foodie BlogRoll

Followers