Saturday, August 6, 2011
Heat week is on hold - Nothing's wrong - I'm fine.
Many of you have been so kind as to express concern. There is nothing wrong that a bit more time will not take care of. Truth be told, I'm publishing my first book, prepping a second one for publishing and finishing writing a third one. Titles: "The Anger Management Cookbook," "The Kinder, Gentler Cookbook," and "Spam a lot, Velveeta a leetle, and other food oddities."
I am reading your posts each morning and commenting briefly when I have something worth saying (which is not always). I adore you all and I'm having an exhilarating time getting my own material out into the ether. (Are any of you old enough to remember when ether was the anesthesia you got when you had your tonsils out? They'd tell you to count backwards from 100. I recall getting to 97.)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (78)
- Chuck steak so good we call it "Charles"
- Pad Thai - sort of
- Heat 'week' will probably be heat 'day' - today!
- Heat week is on hold - Nothing's wrong - I'm fine....
- Egg week - day 5 (egg drop soup)
- Egg week - day 4 (Real man's quiche)
- Egg week - day 3 (herb-baked eggs)
- Egg week - day 2 - scramble your eggs
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (213)
- ► 2009 (55)