Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Wednesday Dinner







I know you all wake up very early in the morning wondering, with great anticipation, what Stephen is going to post today. So do I. What you see above is last night's dinner: pork milanesa (1 minute per side in screaming hot oil), an unusual potato salad (dressing comprised of miso paste, fish sauce, hot sauce, pepper, olive oil, apple cider vinegar) which knocked Peter's socks off (very hard to do when he's wearing shoes); then there was spinach salad with radishes and the remnants of an Asian-style citrus vinaigrette. Not pictured is a bowl of fresh pineapple combined with avocado as a "salsa" for the milanesa. Wish you could have been here to share with us.

5 comments:

The Hobbit said...

I wish I was there also.All sounds yummy!

Unknown said...

I do wake up thinking exactly this!! That potato salad really does sound epic!

Unknown said...

lol... of course I wake up thinking that. Actually, you told me what you were making yesterday so I woke up actually KNOWING this morning! :) Dinner sounds amazing and I agree with Dom.. the salad sounds unbelievably good!

Pam said...

In other words, a tasty international dinner! Sounds like Peter knows whats good!

Chris said...

Having some amusing images of Peter's feet, socks and shows right about now.

That potato salad does sound powerfully good with some strong tastes.

Tuesday Tag-Along

Tuesday Tag-Along

Foodie BlogRoll

Followers