Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's booking time



I have my first cookbook ready to be published. I plan to concentrate on that for the next week or so. It is a cookbook which is perhaps unlike any other you have ever read. It's full of my mouthiness (which I like to think of as wit). It's title is "A Cook's Cookbook for Cooks." I will be shamelessly hyping it once it is available (via Amazon and/or Kindle). The theme of the book is exactly what I have been advocating in recent years: don't be a slave to anything in the kitchen. Use what you have and make what you want. It's no big deal. Keep your eyes on my blog - my magnum opus is coming soon.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say I'm very excited about this - can't wait to get my hands on this!
Mary

Bo said...

A Cook's Cookbook for Cooks....bet you can't say that five times fast.

Unknown said...

Oh my god how exciting! You must be so excited!

Unknown said...

I've been waiting patiently... is it done yet?? :) Can't wait to read it my friend! Congrats!

Lara B Knight said...

I can't wait!!! Will it be out in time to give for Christmas gifts?

Mary said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear more. Cooking with what I have on hand is my mantra. Now I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Pam said...

How exciting! Good luck.

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!! Let me know when it's out.

Chris said...

I wish I had the patience and knowledge to so something like that.

Every time that I see "opus" I remember how much I miss the comic strip, Bloom County.

Shu Han said...

oh my gosh congratulations!! i'm so happy for you!

Pam said...

Here's to your magnum opus!!! Bravo!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I can't wait to get it!!! Congrats!!! I'm sure it's going to be fantastic!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Chaya said...

Good luck with the book. What an accomplishment.

Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine said...

Wow that is great news. I hope you sell a zillion copies!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

You are fulfilling one of my dreams!! Congrats on the cookbook!!

igloo cooking said...

Me encanta el blog! es genial!
Por aquí me quedo a seguirte!
Un beso grande desde Madrid,
Nieves.
http://igloocooking.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

Tuesday Tag-Along

Tuesday Tag-Along

Foodie BlogRoll

Followers